Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beach Bums

Chris and I went to a wedding in Siesta Key two weekends ago and it was a-may-hazing! It was just a short little trip (drove down Sat. morning, drove home Sunday afternoon) but still a nice little getaway. We hit the beach first thing with our books and some frozen lemonade. The water was actually not all that bad and was BEAUTIFUL. You would think all of these mini-vacas would leave me feeling relaxed, but what they do is just leave me wanting MORE!!!! I am so ready to just veg at the beach for a good solid week (or two).......

Yes, we are NERDZZZZ who take pictures of ourselves {Chris will be disapointed to read this since he's convinced we really are cool}

Told ya so....total.cheesey.nerds :P

Take 1.
Take 2. Haha!
And, OMG - who even knew that it was possible to get such an angle......

He is going to kill me, but how could I not post these .... ??????
I tried to replicate it but couldn't get it quite right.
But here's a lovely close up shot of my huge face anyways :)
...and another. No clue what I was doing, but I do think it's kinda cool that you can see the clouds in my sunglasses!
Oh! And how could I forget - read a great book - Water for Elephants. Definitely recommend it, it's a good, quick read!
We did manage to clean ourselves up for the wedding at the Ritz, which was stunning (I love using that word lol).
Told you I was diggin yellow lately!
OK, well I'm off to continue daydreaming about the beach. Have a lovely weekend friends :)

1 comment:

Mama Cobb said...

Y'all are so cute! :) We need to have a date night soon...