Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Little Picasso's Evil Twin.

You may remember a few posts back, me bragging on Owen's artistic flair. I have to giggle while I'm writing this because he just surprises me EVERYday with something - whether it's finding new and exciting ways to get into trouble, or sweet little words he picks up on (Chris taught him how to call me "hooooooneeeeey"). Anyways, the other day he created this masterpeice for me:

Pretty, huh? Yep, except THIS is where he colored it!
AND, then noteventhirtysecondslater, he comes running in to show me this:
glitter. all over the rug. all over the dining room chairs. all over him (in his hair, in his MOUTH) on his clothes.......
oh my. He certainly makes sure my life is never boring :)

1 comment:

jaclyn said...

LOVE this...what a surprise!