Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sweet Surprise!

Owen and I have come down with a case of the sickies this week = not fun! On Monday I started feeling a little under the weather, so I went to Starbucks to pick up a Chai Tea Latte (cause that ALWAYS makes me feel better!) and the girl there gave Owen and Jack chocolate cupcakes! I'm guessing she probably felt sorry for me :P Anyways, she wrapped them up in these cute little boxes and wrote cute little notes on them! It was definitely the highlight of our Monday :) The boys couldn't wait to dig in and it kept them occupied for about 10 minutes while I enjoyed my tea!

Aahhhh, bliss. I usually love to read the little messages on my cup. This one was a little confusing and depressing though. HOWEVER - I definitely plan to do exactly what it says on the sleeve. All week. :)

Hope you:

No comments: