Monday, October 1, 2007

Silly Pictures

Bama trying very hard to get my attention while I was taking Owen's picture
Jack and his ginormous teeth!
Chris and Jack showing off their smoothie 'staches

Hannah says "Why not use my bowl of lasagna as a hat/telephone?"



For those of you who know our family well, you know that most of us are quite silly and have a rather odd sense of humor. This often shows up in our pictures since I almost always have my camera with me these days (thanks Chris!). While I believe it is genetic for most of us (at least on the "Harmon" side of the family), Chris has adapted quite well. Apparently the dog has also inherited this characteristic :) Life with a house full of boys is never dull and they have very interesting ways of letting me know I am loved and appreciated! :)

No comments: