Saturday, April 11, 2009

So, since I know my last post left with you burning questions in your mind {ha, ha}, here is what I was working on this week:

applique'd t-shirts for Owen:
a handy, dandy camera strap slipcover for myself:
And {much more exciting} some confectionary delights for Easter:
My first attempt at cake pops
Hmmm, I may have to rename mine as "ugly pops" but they sure do taste good!
Some more "sophisticated" goodies for the grownups.
aaaaand, finally....these little guys are still a work in progress, I'll show off the finished product tomorrow.

4 comments:

Mama Cobb said...

Nice work!!! I may need to commission you to make E one- I'm thinking a nice large watermelon slice...:) A very Happy Easter to you all!

Sarah said...

Definitely! I could do little black buttons as the "seeds" so cute! I'm so glad my friends have little girls :) I guess I should email you too since I'm not sure if you'll even see this comment lol!

Mama Cobb said...

Ohh, I like the black button idea! You need to set up an esty shop, stat! :)

Jessica said...

So cute! I may have to steal this idea for the nursery! ; )