Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Alchemy

Ohmydeargoodness. Just when I thought I couldn't get any more addicted to Etsy, I go and explore this "alchemy" section, where you can request custom items! I have been obsessing over this cute little dress from www.modcloth.com for the last couple of weeks:


Only problem is, it's been sold out for weeks :( So - I posted a request on alchemy and I had SEVEN bids by the end of the day. The best part is - I posted how much I wanted to pay (which was considerably less than the dress above) and they bid LOWER than that - sweet! The only thing better than that would be if I could sew a straight line myself. Which I can't - believe me, I've tried. Anywho, I think I've finally narrowed it down to one chickadee to make this dress for me. I'll let you know how it turns out!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Very cute! Wish I could see a bigger picture.

Sarah said...

You might be able to on Modcloth - go to www.modcloth.com and click on "Spring Chickadee Dress" in the dresses section!

never said...

Oh my gosh! Where is Alchemy on Etsy? How much will it cost? This dress is tooooo cute!!!! I want one!